A COMIC. In case the beginning of chapter 3 seems like a distant memory, you can refresh it by rereading from the start here.
Not everyone follows my every move on the other networking sites, so just a quick recap in case you care:
What I’ve been up to
– Finished coloring a graphic novel, a project of 4 months. Finished inking a 45 paged kid’s book and started on a second one. Finished a short comic for the last Flight anthology.
– Injured my drawing hand during the deadlines to the point where I couldn’t bend it in order to draw (aka I am stupid)
– Lost 8 lbs in the last 2 weeks from stress (aka I am really stupid)
– Accomplished more work than I have in my entire life
What I will be up to
– THE MEEK. It’s my main priority, and there won’t be any more big hiatuses. Am aiming for the 2x a week updates like in Ye Olde Days
– Relearning how to draw, since I’ve been soaked in the works of others and would like to get some new skills.
I’m going to start using my Tumblr soon with a goal of sketching a little every day. I won’t link it here yet until I have stuff up (but it’s easy to find if you like sleuthing).
One last plug! The comic ReMind is on hiatus and in the meantime, has a bunch of cool guest artists making comics. If you don’t read it yet, or even if you do, keep an eye on the lineup since there are some stellar folks making guest pages.
And now… BACK TO WORK. Are you excited? I’m excited.