I wouldn’t want Alamand as a boyfriend 8C
A few things!
1) I got a job. Some people brought up a good point during the unexpected hiatus that this comic is a reflection on my professionalism as an artist and that going on unexpected hiatus is not a good thing. I will bring up the point that, without this comic, I wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity to work at such a neat place that made me go on unexpected hiatus. MIND BLOWN
2) Flight 8 is out. I did a story for it, it was one of the projects I was working on this winter that also made me stop working on The Meek. I didn’t talk about it overmuch at the time since I hate counting chickens before they’re hatched, but now I guess here is a baby chicken running around. It is the last of the series, and I am overjoyed to have been a part of it.
3) If I ever leave unexpectedly, I don’t like posting about my status here. I try to keep this site for comic only, not for news or etc. For any status changes, I will always always update my Facebook, so check there, check any other social network place, or forever hold your peace. As much as I’d love to hire the Goodyear Blimp to fly over your house and let you know I’m not updating on time, my current unfortunate lack of blimps prevents me from doing so.
4) I will never ever ever stop doing this comic. Also, I am a workaholic. I will always take the paid work that leads me places, and unfortunately this comic doesn’t pay me a lot. So that means that if life and work gets busy I might have to put TM on hold or, by necessity, be forced to update slowly. But I’m not going to stop. This makes it kind of worse for you I guess since you end up waiting for me. Bad romance!
5) Santri have a thing about not having their hair exposed on top. Kiddo there got around it by shaving! But most people just wear a cap during the day.
Anyways, long weekend. I’m exhausted but am trying to finagle my schedule to allow for comics. Thanks for reading!!